Oaklea House is always looking to recruit the brightest, freshest talent and those keen to develop their careers.
- Pre-School Teacher
- Deputy Suite Leader- Pre-School
- Nursery Nurse (Level 2 and above- 41 hours per week) Full time and part time positions available. If in doubt, please contact us and we can work together to find the best fit for you!
- Nursery Bank Staff- 0hrs per week, work as and when you want and help us cover busy periods of holiday, extra attendance and sickness.
- SEN Assistant– Pre-School- Hours negotiable
- Are you in your second year of college doing a childcare related course? We have a successful track record of recruiting newly qualified Early Years Educators and would be proud to support you in the start of your career.
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player who is committed to providing the highest standard of childcare then Oaklea House would like to hear from you.
You would be joining an expanding group of nursery schools with ample opportunities for career progression and personal development. As well as offering a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, we also offer fantastic employee perks such as
- Childcare Discount-Service related
- Attendance related awards
- Formal Benefits Scheme including High Street discounts and much more!
- Unlimited access to professional development training courses
- Plenty of promotion opportunities
- Free Uniform
- We cover the cost of your DBS
- Staff Referral Scheme
Required qualifications are Level 3 in Childcare or above. First Aid and Safeguarding are also desirable. Experience is desirable, however it is not mandatory. Salary: Competitive If you would like to apply, please click here to download our Application Form.
If you are looking to begin your career in childcare and want to ‘earn and learn’ then Oaklea House is looking to recruit ambitious individuals to join us as apprentices. You would benefit from working part-time whilst doing your studies and complimenting your theory work with hands-on experience in a childcare setting. This is a fantastic opportunity and enables you to begin your career in a great environment with all the support and help you need.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Apprenticeship Opportunities’.